Dear User / Interested Party,
this information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 and subsequent amendments (so-called Privacy Code), as well as pursuant to art. 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016.
We inform you that the personal data you provide as part of the consultation of the website www.welookup.it will be treated by Lookup S.r.l. as Data Controller (hereinafter also Owner) in compliance with the protection principles established by Code regarding personal data and subsequent amendments, as well as of all European and national legislative interventions and / or provisions of the supervisory authorities.
The following information is provided for the Lookup S.r.l. site only. is not also for other websites that may be consulted by the User via link.
We inform you that the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail messages to the addresses indicated on this site, as well as filling in contact forms involves the acquisition of the sender's address, necessary for respond to requests, as well as any other data entered in the message.
Finally, we inform you that Lookup S.r.l. will be able to propose to you by post electronic - if you have provided us with your address and have given consent - the purchase of similar products or services a the ones you have already requested. In that case, it will be our care always remind you of the possibility of expressing the will not to receive further similar communications and that during the your navigation on the pages of the Lookup S.r.l. will be able install technical cookies on your browser in order to improve your user experience.
You will find more details about these cookies and treatments connected to them in the "COOKIE" paragraph.
The processing of data spontaneously provided by the User in course of navigation electronically by filling in of the forms is carried out by Lookup S.r.l. for the following purposes
to. allow us to follow up on requests received by you. TO
for this purpose the following data are required: name, surname, company,
e-mail and telephone number (the latter optional);
b. with prior consent, to achieve the effective establishment e management of commercial relations, with particular reference to promotional, advertising, marketing purposes relating to products and services provided by Lookup S.r.l .;
c. for consent, to analyze your habits and choices al end of sending more appropriate commercial material to characteristics of these.
Without prejudice to the personal autonomy of the interested party and firm remaining the provision of navigation data, the provision of the data referred to in paragraph A letter a), is mandatory and the failure to provide, even partially, the data expressly indicated as necessary will make it impossible for Lookup S.r.l. to proceed with the processing of the request received. The data mandatory are marked with an asterisk symbol. The provision of the data referred to in paragraph A letters b) and c) is optional and failure to provide for these purposes will make it impossible to update Users on promotional sales initiatives.
The data controller is Lookup S.r.l., in the person of his pro-tempore legal representative, with registered office in via Guglielmo Marconi 1D, 24020, Gorle BG, VAT number 04416090167 address pec: firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail: email@example.com. We inform you that you can get in touch with the data controller ai contact details of the Company indicated above. We inform you that the Data provided will be processed by: Lookup S.r.l., as in charge of processing.
The personal data provided will be processed at the headquarters of
Lookup S.r.l. also through the use of automated procedures
in the ways and within the limits necessary to pursue the aforementioned
purpose. We also inform you that the Personal Data provided will be
processed with the use of computerized procedures in the ways and means
limits necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes.
The owner makes use of the services rendered by the company Sfera Networks S.R.L. external manager for the provision of the service Hosting, based in Via delle Querce, 7, 24048 Treviolo BG
We inform you that the data provided will be processed and stored by Owner for the purposes strictly related to the purposes of referred to in point A and kept at the Data Controller for the period strictly necessary to process the requests made by the User. At the end of the retention period the data will be deleted / destroyed.
As an interested party, you can exercise yours at any time rights towards the Data Controller pursuant to Legislative Decree no. Lgs. 193/2006 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 which are reported here
1. The interested party has the right to obtain from the owner of the treatment confirms whether or not a treatment is in progress personal data concerning him and in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
a) the purposes of the processing;
b) the categories of personal data in question;
c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if recipients in third countries or international organizations;
d) when possible, the data retention period personal expected or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
e) the existence of the interested party's right to ask the data controller the rectification or cancellation of data personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data that concern him or to oppose their treatment;
f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
g) if the data is not collected from the interested party, all of them the information available on their origin;
h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in art. 22 paragraphs 1 and 4 and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such treatment for the interested party.
2. If personal data are transferred to a third country or a
an international organization, the interested party has the right to
be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to
of art. 46 relating to the transfer.
3. The data controller provides a copy of the data personal object of treatment. In case of further copies requests by the interested party, the data controller can charge a reasonable cost-based fee administrative. If the interested party submits the request through electronic means, and unless otherwise indicated by the interested party, the information is provided in an electronic format for use common.
4. The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 must not harm the rights and freedoms of others.
The interested party has the right to obtain from the owner of the processing the correction of inaccurate personal data that concern without justified delay. Taking into account the purposes of the treatment, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary declaration.
1. The interested party has the right to obtain from the owner of the treatment the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller has the obligation to delete the data without undue delay personal, if one of the following reasons exists:
a) personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes
for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
b) the interested party revokes the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or in Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), and if nothing else exists legal basis for the processing;
c) the interested party opposes the processing pursuant to art. 21, paragraph 1, and there is no overriding legitimate reason for proceed with the processing, or oppose the processing pursuant to of Article 21, paragraph 2;
d) personal data are processed unlawfully;
e) personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or State law member to which the data controller is subject;
f) the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1.
2. The data controller, if he has made personal data public
and is obliged, pursuant to paragraph 1, to cancel them, keeping
account of available technology and implementation costs,
take reasonable steps, including technical ones, to inform i
data controllers who are processing personal data
of the interested party's request to delete any link,
copy or reproduction of your personal data.
3. Paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not apply to the extent that the processing is necessary: a) for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
b) for the fulfillment of a legal obligation that requires the treatment provided for by Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject or for the execution of a task performed in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority vested in the data controller;
c) for reasons of public interest in the health sector publishes in accordance with Article 9, paragraph 2, letters h) e i), and Article 9, paragraph 3;
d) for archiving purposes in the public interest, for research scientific or historical or for statistical purposes in accordance in Article 89, paragraph 1, to the extent that the right to referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or prejudice seriously the achievement of the objectives of such treatment; or
e) for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in judicial seat.
1. The interested party has the right to obtain from the owner of the
treatment the limitation of the treatment when a
of the following hypotheses:
a) the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
b) the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and asks for it instead limited use;
c) although the data controller no longer needs it ai purposes of the processing, personal data are necessary to the interested party for the assessment, exercise or defense of a law ius judicial seat;
d) the interested party opposed the processing pursuant to art. 21, paragraph 1, pending verification of any prevalence of legitimate reasons of the data controller than those of the interested party.
2. If the processing is restricted in accordance with paragraph 1, such data personal data are processed, except for storage, only with the consent of the interested party or for the assessment, the exercise or the defense of a right in court or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for the reasons of relevant public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
3. The interested party who has obtained the limitation of processing a pursuant to paragraph 1 is informed by the data controller before said limitation is lifted.
1. The interested party has the right to receive in a format
structured, commonly used and readable by an automatic device i
personal data concerning him provided to a holder of the
processing and has the right to pass this data on to another
holder of the treatment without impediments by the holder
of the treatment to which he provided them if:
a) the processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), or on a contract pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b); and
b) the processing is carried out by automated means.
2. In exercising their rights relating to portability of the data in accordance with paragraph 1, the interested party has the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from a holder of the processing to the other, if technically feasible.
3. The exercise of the right referred to in paragraph 1 of this article without prejudice to article 17. This right does not applies to the processing necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or related to the exercise of public authority of which the data controller is invested. 4. The right to referred to in paragraph 1 must not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
1. The interested party has the right to object at any time,
for reasons connected with his particular situation, al
processing of personal data concerning him pursuant to
of Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f), including
profiling on the basis of these provisions. The owner of the
processing refrains from further processing personal data
unless he can demonstrate the existence of compelling legitimate reasons
to proceed with the treatment that prevail over interests, on
rights and freedoms of the interested party or for
the ascertainment, exercise or defense of a right in the office
2. If personal data are processed for purposes of direct marketing, the interested party has the right to object in any time to the processing of personal data that it concern carried out for these purposes, including profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
3. If the interested party objects to the processing for the purposes of direct marketing, personal data are no longer subject to processing for these purposes.
4. The right referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 is explicitly applied to the attention of the interested party and is presented clearly e separately from any other information at the latest time of the first communication with the interested party.
5. In the context of the use of company services information and without prejudice to Directive 2002/58 / EC, the interested party can exercise his right of opposition with automated means using technical specifications.
6. If the personal data are processed for research purposes scientific or historical or for statistical purposes pursuant to the article 89, paragraph 1, the interested party, for reasons related to his particular situation, has the right to oppose the processing of personal data concerning him, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest.
We inform you that the rights referred to in the preceding paragraphs
they can be exercised at any time by sending an email
at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
together with a digital copy of your identity document in course of validity. We remind you that in the case of a request for interruption of all processing of your personal data, not we will be able to continue to provide you with the services you request. In any case, our company may keep some of your data personal should they be necessary to defend or assert a right.
The computer systems and software procedures responsible for
operation of the website www.welookup.it acquire, in the course
of their normal exercise, some personal data whose
transmission is implicit in the use of communication protocols
of the Internet. This is information that is not collected for
be associated with identified interested parties, but what for them
same nature could, through elaborations and associations
with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes:
- IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by Users connected to the site;
- URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server; the dimension of the file obtained in response; the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc. ..) ed other parameters relating to the operating system and the environment User's computer. This data is used solely in order to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of site and to check its correct functioning and come deleted immediately after processing.